Please click the links below to access important RVHS Athletics Forms
https://www.familyid.com/ridgeview-high-school– We only offer online registration for RVHS Athletics & Activities; Parents MUST register their student online thru Family ID at familyid.com
Directions for Registering your student on Family ID
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/ridgeview-high-school
Follow these steps:
Click on the link above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up, Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your Email filters (spam junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation Email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 xl or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
888.800.5583, ext, 8 06 www.familyid.com
Physical examination – All 9th graders must have a new physical dated after the last day of their 8th grade year. NOTE: Students are required to have the OSAA (Oregon School Activities Association) School Sports Pre-Participation Examination Form completed before they can participate in school athletic practices.
You can download the form at http://www.osaa.org
English OSAA Physical Form
Spanish OSAA Physical Form
https://www.osaa.org/docs/forms/SchoolRepresentationEligibilityCertificate.pdf – Required for RPA, Central Christian & Home School Students.
https://www.osaa.org/docs/forms/StudentIntentToTransfer.pdf – Required by OSAA for any student who has transferred schools.