Pay to Play & Gate Prices
Pay to Play Fees
OSAA sponsored sports are:
- Fall: Football, Volleyball, Cross Country, Boys Soccer and Girls Soccer
- Winter: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling and Swimming
- Spring: Track, Baseball, Softball, Boys Golf, Girls Golf, Boys Tennis and Girls Tennis
- OSAA sponsored activities are Band, Choir, Speech & Debate and Cheer
$150.00 per season for Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Wrestling, Track, Baseball and Softball. Reduced lunch cost is $100.00 and free lunch is $50.00.
$100.00 per season for Cross Country, Swimming, Tennis, Golf, Speech & Debate, Band and Choir; Reduced lunch cost is $50.00 and free lunch is $25.00.
$75.00 per season for Cheer; Reduced lunch cost is $50.00 and free lunch is $25.00. Cheer try-outs are done in the spring for the following Fall & Winter seasons.
Students pay for the first 2 sports/activities and the third one is free. There is also a $600.00 family cap per school per school year.
There will be NO REFUND for any student that decides to quit after two weeks of a sport season. A pro-rated refund will be negotiated for any athlete that has a season ending injury.
REQUIRED PARTICIPATION FORMS
DAILY ATHLETE HEALTH CHECK FORM: http://bit.ly/rsdcheckin
PARENT WAIVER FORM : http://bit.ly/rsdcovidwaiver
This form needs to be completed by a parent, for each sport, before their student(s) can participate in any activities:
- Ridgeview Gate Prices-OSAA
- OSAA Play in, Play offs, and league tournament charge different rate
Varsity Football, Volleyball, Wrestling, Basketball, Tournaments Gate Fee Per Person $5.00 Adult $3.00 Student & Seniors 60+ $2.00 Visiting Student W/ ASB Free 5 years and under Free w/ ASB Sub-Varsity Football $3.00 Adult $2.00 Student & Seniors 60+ $1.00 V. Student/ASB Free5 yrs and underw/ ASB