Welcome to Ridgeview High School Sports
PH# (541) 504-3600 x6007
FAX# (541) 316-2853
Athletic Administrative Assistant
PH# (541) 316.2850
FAX# (541) 316-2853
RVHS Athletic Trainer
Click below for the update-
RSD ATHLETIC UPDATE 8-20-20
Family ID is NOW OPEN FOR SEASON 1 REGISTRATION
REQUIRED SUMMER PARTICIPATION FORMS
If a player participates in multiple practices in a single day they need to complete the form more than once: http://bit.ly/rsdcheckin
This form needs to be completed by a parent, for each sport, before their student(s) can participate in any activities: http://bit.ly/rsdcovidwaiver
To be registered for a sport, you must complete the following:
* Online registration through FamilyID
* Pay to Play fees are waived for Season 1 Sessions A, B and C.
* Current physical on file with the Athletic Office. Note that all 9th grade athletes must have a new physical for 9th grade.
Please call the athletic office (541-316-2850) if you have any questions.
Click for: Parent Coach Communication
Link to Ridgeview Student Handbook: 2019-2020 StudentHandbookRidgeview
RIDGEVIEW SUBSTANCE ABUSE POLICY
The Ridgeview High School Substance Abuse policy will be in effect from the time a student is first identified as an athlete in any school athletic program until they graduate. The rules are in effect at all times of the calendar year including non-school days. Student athletes must conduct themselves in a lawful and ethical manner at all times, whether or not on school property. Student athletes who engage in rules violations and/or unlawful conduct at any time, whether on or off campus, including but not limited to conduct that result in an arrest, indictment and/or conviction may lead to discipline up to and including suspension from athletics if the conduct causes or likely will cause a substantial disruption to the educational program. The use of tobacco (smoking, vaping, chewing or possession) is prohibited. The use of alcohol and other drugs (possession, use or trafficking) is prohibited.
- Two-week suspension from competition, which begins on the 1st play date following the infraction, but the participant is eligible to attend practice sessions.
- The athletic director will communicate with the participant, parents, and appropriate coaches or advisor.
1. Participant will be withdrawn from his/her current team for the remainder of that athletic/activity competition season. Additionally, the student will be placed on athletic/activity probation and will be suspended, for a minimum of the first 50% of regular season contests or play dates for his/her next athletic/activity season; beginning with the first OSAA sanctioned date of competition. During the second athletic/activity season, attendance at practice is mandatory. The participant must fully complete the athletic season in good standing. Failure to do so will result in continuing the probation and a minimum of the first 50% of regular season contests or play dates for the participant’s next athletic/activity season. The Athletic Director will review conditions of all suspensions/probations with the participant, parent/guardian and coach/advisor. A contract will be signed by the participant, parent/guardian and coach/advisor, in order for the student to participate. This contract may include expectations in regards to academics, high school attendance and behavior at school.
2. If a student participates in a drug/alcohol treatment program prior or during his/her suspension the consequence will be reduced 25% of the sport/activity season as long as the student completes the program. The Athletic Director will monitor the attendance and completion of the program.
3. The Athletic director will communicate with the participant, parents, and appropriate coaches or advisor.
1. Suspension from participation for one calendar year.
*All suspensions are considered served after one calendar year from the date the violation occurred.
Ridgeview High School will honor suspensions from an athlete’s former school, subject to our appeal process.
The preceding policy carries through the participant’s four years of participation. These policies are in effect once a student begins practice in the first activity they choose to participate.
Example 1: A participant receives a first violation during the freshman year and is suspended from competition for two weeks. The participant receives a second violation in the fall of his/her senior year; they receive the consequences that apply outlined above.
Example 2: A student violates the substance abuse policy a week after the spring athletic/activity season. The participant will fulfill the violation consequences the following year in the first athletic or activity season in which he/she participates.
This week in Ridgeview High School Athletics:
View Athletic Scores and Game Results Online on the OSAA Website!
OSAA WEBSITE to view rosters, schedules and scores
*Pay to play fees & Gate Prices: Click here to see pay to play fee schedule for other amounts.
- To be eligible for Ridgeview athletic competition the following forms must be completed.
- Completed Family ID Registration, pay to play fees paid, physicals turned in.
- Proof of insurance and academic eligibility.
- Athletic Clearance slip completed.
- Transfer paperwork if coming from another school district or in-district.
Click on sport below to view schedules:
|2019/20||WINTER SCHEDULE||SPRING SCHEDULE|