Welcome to Ridgeview High School, Home of the Mighty Ravens! We are proud to serve our 900+ students this year. We work hard to provide a safe and vigorous learning environment for every student. Our academic focus this year is really four fold; Vigorous Learning, College Readiness, Career Readiness and maintaining our E.P.I.C. school culture. Our professional development for staff this year will center around these four area of focus.
Our students have many unique opportunities beyond the core courses of Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Physical Education and Health. We offer a wide range of courses in the following areas:
– Spanish, including College Now Spanish (Spanish 101, 102, 103)
– American Sign Language (ASL)
Career & Technical Courses (CTE)
– Business, including College Now Intro to Business, Marketing, etc
– Culinary Arts, including ProStart Culinary Competition Team
– Engineering, including Robotics, Electric Vehicle Design, Programming, etc.
– Human Development, including Little Raven Pre-School
– Television & Media Production, Including our daily Ravens Report
Honors & Dual Enrollment Courses
– 8 Dual College Credit (CN) Courses
– 6 Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
– 6 Honors Level Core courses
We are also proud to be recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of “America’s Best High Schools” for 2015. We will continue to work to provide a world class education for every student.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to the opportunity to serve your family well.
Lee W. Loving
Principal, Ridgeview High School
P: 541.504.3600 EXT 6003| firstname.lastname@example.org